We are open Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm and Saturday 10am – 5pm. Sometimes we are open on Sundays (usually when a festival is in town like the Highlands Festival).
Gifts, yard art, collectibles and more! New items arriving weekly so be sure to stop by or check Facebook to stay up to date.
We have metal yard art- Animals, signs, garden benches, flower pot stands and more! Duke Cannon men’s soaps, lotions, face wash, beard balm, and chap stick. Fripp & Folly t-shirts, Straight up Southern t-shirts, Lily Grace t-shirts and It’s A Girl Thing t-shirts! We have sizes from Small to XX-Large. Antiques and Collectibles- some are big and some are small and our selection is always changing. Greenwich Bay soaps and lotions-small and large sizes great for gifts and travlers Various glassware Pieces-Candlewick, Blinko, and Fostoria just to name a few. Jim Beam Candles-Produced by Candleberry Candle Company
Now offering The Candy Shed, inside Jeroleen's Shed!
- Candy by the pound-new candy and nostalgic candy
- Over 30 different kinds to choose from that bring back memories from your childhood
- BB Bats, York peppermint patties, KITS, NECCO'S Chocolate Gold Coins, Tootise Rolls, Smarties and More!
- Truffles -15 FLAVORS to choose from
- Cookie Crumb bark, peanut butter meltaways, coconut snowballs
- Salty snacks for the folks who are already sweet enough!
- Corn Nuts (lots of different flavors!), Sesame stix, Various snack mixes
- Sugar free candy
- Woodford reserve bourbon balls